Monday, May 17, 2010

Jim Harrison Oakham Photographer

Jim Harrison Photographer and Journalist?




Jim Harrison Ex Oakham Town Councillor and Ex Mayor he considers himself an professional journalist despite my request he does not photograph me he continues to stalk me and publishes the following attack.

http://jimsteabreak.blogspot.com/

Brookes cutting a lonely figure on Saturday morning (17th April 2010) as he stood outside the Victoria Halls hoping some poor unsuspecting soul would speak to him during his surgery. Didn't even see his puppet master turn up to speak to him, how sad is that.





I don’t even think the Daily Sport would publish this. Mr Harrison is a bully like his friends and other former Cllr’s who think they are above reproach.



If you are considering using the services Mr Harrison offers on his website I would think twice. Do you really want to use the services of a bullying stalker?



Mr Harrison used to provide photographs of me to the Rutland Chat Forum to be used for similar activities. I am pleased to see this forum no longer host’s this type of activity.



To justify his stalking he recently claimed to be working for the Daily Mail after some extensive investigation I find this to be untrue. Of course if he and Cllr Dewis succeeded in goading me to the extent I broke the law it may be of interest to the local press. I will not lower myself to their level, so Mr Harrison I suggest your loitering outside the council office with your camera is wasted time.