Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oakham Town Council Standards Complaints

This morning I received another pile of papers from Rutland County Council.

It appear Rutland County Council work backwards.

I have to still receive information relating to my complaints made last year and early this year.

This morning I find the follwing complaints have been refered to Standards.

Four complaints made by ex Cllr Paul Beech, ex Cllr Alan Kelly, Oakham Town Clerk Richard White and Melton street warden Doris Cook.

A nice little group of thugs and bullies now where is Mr Tyers complaint.

All the complaint relate to my private blog.

When I became a Oakham Town Councillor I expected some crap but not as much as this.
These people would like to see me removed from the council, they may suceed but I believe the conduct of these people and the current members of the council will cause more damage than anything they think I could I do.

Until these people leave me alone and the town council remembers it is a council to serve the town I will keep blogging.

Do they think the public are stupid the public attend meetings and after each I am approached and concern is expressed at how I am treated as members.

Yes I do get annoyed at meetings and sometimes speak out of turn. I like all the others have received no training. Including the thug and bully Councillor Alf Dewis who attempts to trip me up at every oppertunity.

The sooner this council is abolished. the better.

These people try and stop me speaking out at every chance they can. They wrote to Rutland County Council suggesting I am banned from library computers. They succeeded in some way by seeking the removal of my flickr account. I receive many emails asking where my photographs have gone, they are not lost, I will not and can not afford to renew flickr surpringly one of there mates offered to pay. They silenced the local rag the Rutland Times, they are dissapointed Gary is leaving the Times to bigger and better things in Manchester. I am not sure how that happened because he seeemed lack any journalistic talent, although he was a nice person to chat with.

Whatever they complain about they wont get me to give up. Cllr Fillingham can knock back a few more bottles before she returns to council meetings.

All this stupid behaviour conducted by town councillors, friends and former councillors is having a huge effect on the running of the council. A council that cost the tax payer a fortune. The tax payer deserves better.

I am now convinced my acceptance onto the council was agreed because they though they could shut me up.
Well they were wrong I wont shut up until the bullying stops! the council takes notice of its standing orders.

I was told the new working group would be delayed set up to review procedures and standing orders because the council and was sending Richard White the Town Clerk for training. This was the first I heard of this allthough it is a good thing who decided this.

It is becoming very clear to me there are two councils one the public see chaired by Sharon Spencer and another behind closed doors run by the town clerk and a elite group of councillors.  doors that are firmly closed to me.

The most damming finding of this council is the descision published by The Standards Commitee at Rutland County Council. There is substantial governance dysfunction in the authority.

Personaly I don't mind the complaints against me what can they achieve, not much realy bad publicity for the town council. I am not paid to serve as a Cllr so no loss there. I hope the complaints will highlight the poor standards of the council and this will be corrected. You could say the council has shot itself in the foot for attacking me for over a year.

In addition two further complaints made by me regarding the bullying by Cllr Alf Dewis have also been refered to Standard of England.

I wonder if they will hurry up and investigate before Mr Cameron abolishes them.