Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oakham Town Council Cllrs Questions

Dear Oakham Town Council,


Cllrs Question to be answered at next meeting.

I also wish to make a complaint regarding the conduct of the Town Clerk Richard White.

Although like my previous complaint. I imagine this will be ignored.

Ms Helen Pender, told me Mr White asked her at last night meeting the following question, during a conservation she was having with him and Cllr Sharon Spencer.

Richard White asked if she was having sex with me?

1. Can the council explain why Mr White asks this question.

2. Does the council think it is correct for the town clerk to conduct himself in his way.

3. As a person who has been subjected to homophobic bullying by this council because I am a openly gay man. I consider this a continuation of the bullying. When will this stop?

4. Why has the council not responded to my written complaint concerning the town clerks conduct.

5. Why has the town council not responded to a complaint sent by a member of the public also relating to the town clerks conduct.

6. How much is the town clerks training going to cost?

7. Could the clerks pay not be cut until he is up to standard and capable of giving correct advice to councillors.

8. Could the Town Council not bring back Mr Adams who was qualified to show the current clerk how to correctly carry out his duties.


from Cllr Martin Brookes