Sunday, July 04, 2010

Helen Pender

Lately people have told me I should not associated with Helen Pender until this weekend I have ignored this advice.

Whilst away yesterday some strange comments appeared on my blog.

Two of them were of great concern because they attempted to out a local person and friend.

Today I contacted Helen Pender and asked if she had posted the comments after looking at the stats and seeing same ip address visiting at the time these comments were posted. I explained to her  she was the only person who knew who was driving me to London.

I was very surprised and angry to receive the following text.

Name: Helen Pender



Number: +447530219328


Content:


Whoops can u chamge or deletd please? Hope you had a gt day look 4ward 2 reading yr blog


Time: 04/07/2010 14:12:34
 
Her behaviour is a disgrace and particularly at the last council meeting, yes! what she said at the meeting is true but she knew the trouble, she would cause and the problems this would cause between me and my friend.
 
1 comments:



Anonymous said...
Gosh isn't that ********* BMW?

July 04, 2010 1:56 AM


8 comments:


Anonymous said...

Your problem Martin is you are so full of tension, stress and anger. What you need is some nice warm cock.



July 03, 2010 12:30 PM

Anonymous said...

Plenty to chose from here in Soho I very happy darling......



July 03, 2010 10:54 PM

Anonymous said...

His posts are so anal



July 04, 2010 2:03 AM

Anonymous said...

Morning Martin,

Thank you for your company, most enjoyable! - especially Trees on Hampstead Heath!



July 04, 2010 5:36 AM

Anonymous said...

Very funny Nick, jealous you couldn't attend?



July 04, 2010 9:43 AM

Anonymous said...

Special thanks to ********** for giving the residents of Oakham a day and nights respite.

Thanks to Helen for keeping a few posts happening till Martin could get back to the fiction.

July 04, 2010 12:52 PM


I have asked Helen Pender not to contact me again, her constant telephoning texting and knocking on my door late at night is harassment! What a strange town we live in.