Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oakham Town Council Police give adive

Cllr Charles Haworth complained to police after Cllr Martin Brookes, (as I was then) sent him an SMS message addressed to the f*t sh*t. Before I resigned as a councillor. I have chose to accept advice from Leicestershire Police. It is not normal for me to send this type of message, this was due to exceptional circumstances. I wont apologise to any Oakham Town Councillor, although I am not proud of  my actions that evening.

Another Town Councillor Joyce Lucas has been pressing the police to take action, after I photographed her illegally parked in the town and posting the image on this blog.

She falsely accused me of hiding and laying in wait photograph her. Police should be charging her with wasting their time.

Members of the dysfunctional authority (Rutland County Standards description not mine) have also complained to the police regarding the content of my blog this week, I published details of the complaints made against me by all Councillors. They are happy to make my life difficult as long as the public don't know.

Fortunately Oakham Town Council do not control Leicestershire police yet!

Enhanced by Zemanta