Friday, September 03, 2010

When will the stupidity end.

Some of the vile comments posted on my blog have been traced to computers owned by Rutland County Council.

Rutland County Council are looking into this.

I have feeling they are going to come back and tell me they cant find the user. If they were bothered they could have helped stopped all this harassment a long time ago. Even if the person uses the public computers they can be traced. via log in details.

Helen Pender hand delivered a letter this morning, in that letter she claims she has not made any of the comments on my blog, she claims the library computer would not allow her to log out. (I believe that part of the letter because the computer security at the library is very poor) she then claims  a Town Councillor used the same pc she had been using. She then claims she is not mentally unwell and has a simple form of cancer.

I  wonder if someone is using Helens details? it would be so easy for the person who is harassing me to hope I would believe that Helen is responsible for all the harassment. I dont believe Helen is responsible for  the parcels, the credit card, the endless nuisance phone calls or sending the  plumber to my home, I have spoken to various compnaies all the companies I have contacted tell me the caller is a man. I guess a rather sick man!