Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chedwich Antiques 31a Pillings Road Oakham Rutland LE15 6QF ??

I have been asked if I know anything about Chedwich Antiques 31a Pillings Road Oakham Rutland LE15 6QF, I am told the same address is used by Swans Antiques. Its all a little confusing because a walk down the road and I was able to see the sign still says Swans Antiques on the outside. This location has vanished from the Swans Web Site?


  http://www.chedwichantiquebeds.co.uk/

Company name:

CHEDWICH ANTIQUES LIMITED

QR code companyinfo: CHEDWICH ANTIQUES LIMITED
Company number:06650389
Address:5 Church Road, Egleton, Oakham, Rutland, Le15 8ad

I wonder if Councillor Peter Jones has sold up?
Altough the website for Chedwick has copyright from © 2008, 2009, 2010 Chedwich Antiques Limited


The registered address for the company is also the home of the Parish Clerk of Egleton Parish Council

A Peach
5 Church Road
Egleton
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 8AD