Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oakham North West Ward Paul Beech

This morning I received e-mails from one of the candidates 
for the Oakham North West West Ward.
Paul Beech Independent, Of course independent is questionable? 
when records show he and his wife proposed Conservative Peter Jones 
at the 2007 elections. I don't want to lower myself to the behaviour 
I have been subjected to for some time now by local Conservative 
supporters including Conservative Roger Begy's supporters and their 
recent poster campaign. 
 
I would like to point out to voter Mr Beech's lack of manners and 
disrespect towards me. 
 
After I questioned why Mr Beech was sending me so many emails this 
morning along with a request he refrains from refering to me as Brooksey 
or Brookes he sent the following e-mail from his Leicester University 
Computer where he struggles to study criminology.(facebook entry) 
As you can see he continues to show a total lack of respect and calls 
me once again Brooksey. If voters of the Oakham North West Ward expect 
respect, can I suggest they put there cross in Richard Gales box. 
 
Email received 9.39am 21:04:2011
 
I can promise you won’t get any more Brooksey
 
'Kirkee House'
35, Welland Way,
Oakham
Rutland
LE15 6SL
Tel: 01572 757401
Mob: 07770 478656
email: paulbeech@kirkeehouse.demon.co.uk
University email: pb191@le.ac.uk
www.kirkeehouse.co.uk
__________________________________
 
I did warn Mr Beech it may not be advisable for him, to be sending his e-mails during his campaign.
So I don't think he can not complain when I publish the last one to show voters his character.