Saturday, May 07, 2011

A Grave Mystery Oakham?

Can anyone explain the following.

A Leicester Police Officer asked if I had been to visit Oakham cemetery, I jokingly said why has someone actually bought me a gravestone, no was the reply thankfully.

They then went onto say if I did, you will notice some disturbed graves.

I  won't publish the rest of the conversation.

It ended with me being told a senior Rutland County Council staff member is now subject to a complaints investigation.

I approached the member of staff and asked if the story was truthful and was told yes.

If anyone knows anymore details I would be pleased to receive information.

That reminds me I am not the news of the world and I would need a signed letter before I published the story about the person connected to Oakham Town Council who shared a relationship with their brother. The daughter of the owner of the hall you mention must have found it hard to chose? second thoughts maybe I will leave that story for some one else.