Friday, May 20, 2011

www.oakhampeople.co.uk, Oakham, Rutland

I will no longer be using the WebSite oakhampeople.co.uk after receiving a email from them.

I wonder when the people or are determined to spoil everything I do will give up.

I included a link to my blog and so people could see the photographs I took of our new Mayor. 
I was told in a email from the site owners I could include my a blog link in my posts.

Someone has complained what a surprise, they are really very sad. They spend there life observing my internet activity and complaining at every opportunity. 

The non use of their site is no loss to me, it appears to be monopolised by a few users like most other Oakham, Rutland sites



Thank you for registering with Oakham People. Unfortunately we have had to remove your comment on an article headlined Oakham Town Council Has New Mayor Cllr Joyce Lucas following a complaint that it contravened our rules, stating users must not use contributions for the promotion of other websites or services.

We would ask you please not to resubmit this content or discuss its removal on the site.

You can see our terms and house rules at the foot of the home page. We will and do ban users who seriously or persistently abuse our rules. If we are made aware that you have breached our rules again, you can expect to be suspended from using the site.

We strongly support this site's community in maintaining high standards of participation. If you consider that a comment does not comply with our rules, please click the 'report' link next to the comment.


--
localpeople