Tuesday, July 26, 2011

David Burton and Roger Begy Rutland County Council

After posting the Blog of names, I was wondering if I would get a response and I sure enough, I did not have to wait long.

David Burton Taxi Driver.

This gentleman has a Twitter account Oakytaxidriver. He tweets the most vile and foul things about me and people I know. He has tweeted information that often has only been made available to Rutland County Council and Oakham Town Council.

Roger Begy leader of Rutland County Council says he does not know this man, I suggest he is lying and was happy for Mr Burton to tweet away during the local elections. Also his son N Begy is a member of Oakham Rugby Club along with Stuart Burton. I understand Roger Begy is also a member.

Now if I can get a response from publishing a few names so quickly telling me the list of names published is a local Taxi Driver and his family why can't Oakham police find him (a good question for Inspector Monks)  I will be checking the electronic electoral roll tomorrow (I am not paying 192) when I have the address I will give it to the police or maybe they can search him now on their own database.

Now I can see why Oakham Police won't take action because of Roger Begy's involvement.

Recently a number of homophobic comments were placed on my blog one was so shocking it suggests to me the author is very sick. Suggesting I was responsible for my partners death and performing a sexual act on them.

I think David Burton could be responsible for these comments and letters his tweets suggest he is very disturbed  in the past he has tweeted I sell my self to Oakham School teachers and publicly named them.

Oakham police have the ip address and tell me they can find the person, I fear they won't take any action. Because they have failed to act in the past and even binned many of the letters. It was not until S Foster came along did they start criming the letters.

I believe it is possible David Burton moonlights as a Taxi Driver because he no longer works for Berridge Cars. Two people have told me one is connected to Oakham police, they both say Dave Burton works for fomer Conservative Councillor Ellis as a forklift driver.








Tuesday, July 26, 2011

David P BurtonOakham Full Address
Stuart H Burton, Tamsyn L Burton, Iain D Burton, Jeni M Burton

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Why are you posting the local taxi driver's details on your blog along with his familys' names?
New IP: 109.148.8.67   |  First Time IP: 86.156.146.168     [Trace
ISP: British Telecommunications