Saturday, July 23, 2011

Spire Homes, Longhurst Group, 'fun' day, Brooke Hill Primary School, Oakham, Rutland

Spire Homes, Longhurst Group, 'fun' day, Brooke Hill Primary School, Oakham, Rutland

Spire Homes holds a fun day for its tenants each year, I was invited, I attended and left the 'fun' to the families

No photographs of families having fun at the request of Spire Homes Staff member a former Rutland County Staff member.

I need to adopt a family or bring my nephews and nieces along, the woman said Mr Brookes you can't take photographs of children. I assume everyone else could because they have children.

So please make do with adults eating and photographers and a tug of war Spire Homes Staff v Apollo.








Apollo Team


 Spire Homes Team


Residents enjoying free BBQ

I enjoyed a free BBQ, cake and drinks 
that should cover my £10 a year 
ground rent thanks Spire Homes