Monday, July 25, 2011

Tribunal Service Birmingham, Oakham Town Council, Martin Brookes

Dear OakyTaxiDriver (Dave Burton)

Can you provide a free taxi? the hearing is expected to last two days. 

This is the tribunals thoughts on what is local to Oakham, Rutland! Birmingham

I can't attend but I am sure some one from Rutland County Council, Oakham Town Council or one of their ex Councillors will find the time and expense to travel that far.  

If you do remember the judge won't want to see you dropping your knickers in public


I can not afford to travel, my JSA won't stretch that far.

I can not afford legal representation unlike the ethical standards officer.

How can that be Justice?




Dear Councillor Brookes

Confirmation of hearing date & venue

Following my letter of 16 June 2011 please note that the above Tribunal has been provisionally listed to take place on 15 August and will be held at the following venue:

Venue:

Tribunal Service Birmingham
Temple Court,
4th Floor, 35
Bull Street, Birmingham,
B4 6EQ

Website:
Full details with timings and location map will be included in the bundle of case papers, which is sent to you 2 weeks prior to the Tribunal.