Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Inspector Johnny Monks Leicester Constabulary is a turnip and not a god

Cllr Adam Lowe who is also police special constable say Inspector Johnny Monks is a turnip and not a god.


He is also has no interests in the current riots of course this may have changed since being given extra duties because of the riots in Leicester. I assume he might have changed his mind on that subject now.


From: Adam Lowe
Sent: 08/08/11 03:28 PM
To: Cllr Martin Brookes
Subject: Re: Tottenham

Martin

You really do make me smile, I will miss you when you go! If you go!

You are right and I was planning on doing my Police duty this Friday evening till early doors as this ASB is becoming a real concern.

Johnny to Loughborough, it is another facet,Johnny has done so much for Oakham and Rutland, yes  he is a turnip sometime but we all are, he is a man not a god, I think that any person who does anything for the right reasons, even if they get it wrong, well you can't fault that. Find fault with those that do sod all and moan or go out of their way to mess things up, the riots for example.

I am  interested but I do not need to have it flagged in Town Council E-mail, should we not be tied up with Town Council stuff.
 
Anyway, keep snapping some of your stuff is tip top, shame about the tate oh tate with the band stand promotion stuff and the paper thing that you and Alf were batting about last week, why not ask about having some of your potos in the notice board with a write up at the front of the Vict Hall and or other notice boards????

Keep well, regards

Adam