Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspector John Gray Leicestershire Constabulary Away E-mail Response Possibly the worse ever


This has to be one of the worst auto responses I have ever received.

A Inspector who does not have time to read his emails when he returns from his holidays and will delete.

I don't of read out of office emails, this one sums up the attitude of Leicestershire Constabulary nicely...

I wonder how many senior officers there are throughout the force. my guess is there is too many sergeants and above.


From Gray John

16:15

To: Martin Brookes

I am now away on annual leave returning Tuesday 28th August. My deputy Sergeant Simon Williams is available in my absence. Due to the high volume of e-mails received on a daily basis I am afraid that I won't be able to read them on my return. Please re-send me the e-mail on 28th August otherwise they will be deleted