Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tory Councillor terry King Rants at Rutland Anti Corruption Group

Tory Councillor Terry King Rants at Rutland Anti Corruption Group

It is alleged a senior Tory Councillor at Rutland County Council was ranting and spitting
fire at the 3 Councillors who form the Rutland anti corruption group.

It would appear the senior Tory accused them of being "behind my blog".

I am not sure what is meant by that.

The arguments continued outside the council chamber in the car park on Tuesday evening.

It is alleged the senior Tory Councillor stopped an independent councillor from entering his
car. The Cllr had to threaten the Senior Tory with the police if he did not go away and let him
enter his car.

I am so pleased I decide not to attend the meeting, I personally have experienced Cllr Kings
unacceptable rants. He is very scary and intimidating when he cracks.