Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sean Taylor The Village Hall Peterborough Road Castor, Peterborough PE5 7AX

Sean Taylor

Saturday November 17th


If you haven't heard Sean Taylor before I believe him to be simply the 
best blues influenced solo artist to appear on the British scene since 
the 60's. Originating from Kilburn, London he writes his own songs, 
has an excellent voice and is a great-understated guitarist. I saw him 
a year or so ago in Nottingham and was bowled over by him. 
He appeared this year at The Monaghan Blues Festival and he was 
even better than I remembered. I spoke to Sean later that night and he
was happy with the idea of playing a gig in Castor for Shakedown Blues
 and a month later he came back with a date. He has recorded five CD’s 
two of which reside happily in my collection and I am sure that the other 
three will be purchased at the gig. His latest CD was recorded in Austin, 
Texas.

Try not to miss this show!


The Village Hall
Peterborough Road
Castor, Peterborough
PE5 7AX

7:30 pm to 11:00 pm