Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Christmas Laughing Stocks Blog Author




Happy Christmas Laughing Stocks Blog Author, I hope this post will
give you a Christmas Frill!!

I have dedicated it to your rather bizzare obsession with carrots.

I hope you don't mind the images I cant afford photo shop let alone use it.

for many years you have been sending me rather disgusting messages
the hurt those messages cause has faded slowly.

I and members of the public have asked low ranking officers from
the Leicestershire Force why they have done nothing to stop
your criminal behaviour. The response we all get is "we don't get
involved because we have to get on with all the councillors and
the people of the town"

So I am rather resigned to the fact if one gets involved in local
governance here in Rutland, you must expect people connected
to that group, to behave in a vile, homophobic, bullying  and
cowardly fashion and do bizzare things like ordering grave stones
and threatening old ladies over the phone for writing to the paper.

I wonder if other Police forces take the same dim view as my
friends at Leicestershire Police?

I am sure one day, someone like Adam Lowe will slip up and
reveal who you are.

In the mean time Happy Christmas if its possible for a sad old
git like you to be Happy?

Cllr Charles Haworth once said to me "don't worry they are all old and will
all be dead soon" He's a revolting man. but that thought gives me
hope however wrong it is...



You could follow Boy George, 
he tweeted a special carrot recipe today:


boygeorge @BoyGeorge
Carrots with cumin seeds, chop chunky, sauté in oil, add hot water and put lid on and let sizzle! 15 mins, mash, add fresh mint. S/P Delish!

Finally a warning about Carrots:

Health food advocate killed by carrot juice, 1974.

Basil Brown died of severe liver damage after drinking 10 gallons of carrot juice