Friday, February 01, 2013

Oakham Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis, Rutland County Council, Chief Executive Helen Briggs

Oakham  Mayor Cllr Alf Dewis, Rutland  County Council, Chief Executive Helen Briggs


Are these two related?

Possibly?

Both run councils  in a dictatorial fashion.

Both could possibly be bullies.

Both have worked together at the same council.

Last year I made  three minor  complaints via e-mail to Oakham Town Council about their
staff.

Manners or lack of them and computer use.

The council claim it is impossible for computer usage data to be retrieved from their very basic
windows PC's. According to information and advice received from The Town Councils IT provider.
If this is true and its not, It does  not give a good impression of  Millennium Computer Services.

The police recently arrested a person who has committed various crimes against me and are currently
retrieving data from two computer to gain evidence to back up a taped interviewed confession.

Cllr  Dewis insists  it is the responsibility  of a complainant to provide evidence to back up complaints and
the council has no responsibility to investigate any complaint that is not backed up with evidence. It would  seem that ones word is not good enough for Cllr Dewis.

I suggest if you catch the clerk with a hangover when you call the town council by mistake and he rudely tells you its not the Town Council you want but RCC then record the call.

If you don't  you are likely to receive a long letter from Cllr Dewis.

"it could  be construed that you are on a 'fishing  expedition' seeking material for your blog"

Cllr Dewis clearing suffering from paranoia?

"I am not prepared to accept  uncorroborated allegations. You are apparently unable or unwilling to
support your accusations and therefore I will not progress this claim further."

I also recently  had to arrange for your emails to be 'spammed out' due to the offensive comments they contained  and advised that any future written correspondence form you will only be accepted by letter addressed to me. ....... I advice that any further complaints received from you will be returned without
action unless they are accompanied by evidence to support the claim you make.

Cllr Dewis surely would  fail to gain employment in customer service in any basic  organisation.

evidence? it looks like I have to restart recording face to face meetings I have with our wonderful  Town Council.

I visited a Tesco many years ago and member of staff was rude, I complained to Tesco, they did not bully me and demand evidence. They spoke to  the member of staff  and then wrote to me said they had investigated and they were sorry their member of staff was having a bad day.

Our councils are run by egotistic bullies who won't accept things can go wrong the slightest Criticism or complaint against about them must be stamped out, using any possible avenue.

The Town Council employ a Clerk who would even lie  to you if you asked him the time.

I am not sorry if the council find that sort of comment offensive.

I find the way I have been treated by this council over the  past 5 years and its supporter currently out on bail deeply offensive.

And the same is directed at the Tory Mob at Rutland County Council.

Cllr Dewis once said he enjoyed the politics of Rutland, Bullying, Homophobia and sexually depraved behaviour should have no place in Rutland Politics and as far as I am concerned it is not enjoyable!