Thursday, April 11, 2013

Leicestershire Police Dishonest? Cllr Adam Lowe, said no one has been arrested.

Dear  Leicestershire Police,

What game are you playing?

I have just got off the phone from speaking with Cllr Adam Lowe.

He told me who sent me the email from Oakham Police Station today. Naming Mr Robinson's
wife. He also told me he thinks you should be more honest and transparent with me.

He admitted knowikng the Robinson family.

Oakham Mayor Cllr Dewis also tells me he knows the family.
He went onto say I need to differentiate between private activities like these Hate Crimes that
I have been subjected to and the public roles of those I claim are involved. 

In my View this is unacceptable. He said I am just bitter. When I have been subjected to the most horrendous foul hate crimes for nearly five years I think if I was guilty of some bitterness
it is justified, I am proud to say I have never lowered myself to their depraved level of attacks.  

(I do not accept these friends or associates act without the knowledge of our local governance
when they have often included information only know to local governance

Towards the end of the call  Cllr Lowe said twice said no one has been arrested for the hate crimes committed against me?

I asked him why would the police lie about this and he refused to comment further.

I want you to ID the suspect you claim you have arrested and sent their computers away
to be examined and bailed until September.

From

Martin Brookes




Dear IPCC

I wish to raise a complaint with the IPCC about how Leicestershire Police have treated me 
over the past five year

From

Martin Brookes



Dear Information Commissioner,

Leicestershire Police refuse to tell me who they have arrested in relation to Hate Crimes
against me.

First they said the Head of the CPS Leicester told them not to tell me.
He wrote to me and told me he had given no instructions to Leicestershire Police.

The Inspector objected to me suggesting the police had lied and threatened me with
telling the CPS I am not a credible witness.

The Inspector now claims data protection prevents him telling me who the suspect is.

I do not believe this is correct and kindly request ICO obtain this information
on my behalf.

From

Martin Brookes