Thursday, April 11, 2013

EDI International PLC, Adam Robinson, Somjai Robinson, Leicestershire Police

updated in Bold

Today I received an email from Leicestershire Police in that email I was given the name of a female
resident of a home  police visited after I provided them with offensive emails I had received last year.

That name is very important and clearly shows to me Leicestershire Police had no intention in bringing
charges against anyone at that home. Despite the fact I had previously traced her husband who was
frequently using his works computers to send me disgusting messages. They ignored this knowledge when visiting the home. The same ip address police traced to the Redland Road address has been used many
times to send me the most foul and disgusting communications for a very long time.

Mr Robinson's wife is  Somjai, who moved to Oakham from Thailand four years ago,  and works part time for Rutland Laundry. The laundry is owned by the Blacks, Amanda Black lied to police last year and I was arrested and the CPS chucked out  Leicestershire Police's trumped up charges.

Mr  Robinson says he has no connection with either Councils, he talks rubbish, the people his wife works for are fundraisers for the Air Ambulance and Mrs Robinson assists with those efforts they work closely with Cllr John Nowell and are known by Oakham Mayor Alf Dewis and a former Mayor who is a member of the Rugby club Mr Black plays for. Adam Robinson is also a close friend of the Town Clerk Richard White so no surprise there, he is also related to Mark Robinson
who is a friend of Cllr Charles Haworth. 

I wonder which of them is guilty for posting the Election Posters all over the Greetham Ward attacking me
all were displayed at the same time using a BT style staple gun, the same one was used to display Air
Ambulance Posters.

When I traced Mr Adam Robinson  back in 2011 this resulted in him sending me a grovelling apology posted below:

Adam Robinson EDI International PLC
--- Original Message -----
From: Adam Robinson
Sent: 07/13/11 11:41 AM
To: councillormartinbrookes@email.com
Subject: RE: EDIplc

Dear Councillor Brookes,

Many thanks for your recent email response to my email of 12 July 2011.

Of course, you are correct; posting a comment on your blog  from within the EDI system was certainly an incorrect usage of the  EDI IT systems. EDI systems are a work tool and not a tool to engage local councillors or to offer opinion on a councillor’s political strategy. It was naive of me to have utilised the company system to post this comment and for that I apologise for confusing the issue which led  to your assumption of EDI involvement.  For the avoidance of doubt I confirm  EDI had nothing to do with the comment I posted to your blog at 7.45am, 7 July 2011, , nor does EDI have any business nor professional interest in local politics, which includes Oakham Town Council/Rutland County Council.

The result of my errant  usage of the company’s IT system  has been investigated by senior management, an apology offered and a line has since been drawn under the matter. I would therefore like to confirm, once again, that the  comment I  posted on your blog  at 7.45am, 7 July 2011 was nothing to do with EDI and was solely my own opinion.

As this matter is solely  between you and me I respectfully ask  that you remove references to EDI plc from your blog.  Of course, I do not expect or request that you remove any reference to me.   I believe that you have every right to make reference to my comments and indeed myself.

To address your concerns I am more than happy to meet you, in person, should you wish to discuss the comment I uploaded to your blog and my personal  views on local political strategy


Best Regards

Adam Robinson


Email from Police:



################@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk)
15:57

To: 'Martin Brookes'

Mr Brookes
#################################################################################
#################################################################################
In addition one of the cases in the past was investigated back to a family locally with the first name Somjai but we could not prove who in the family used the computer ##################################.
 Hope this answers your query.

#############
Safer Neighbourhood Team
Oakham Police Station
email ##########@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk