Friday, May 17, 2013

Waiting for the benefit fraud officer and read in stamford mercury online

2 day I have to wait in for what is known as a benefit compliance officer who is coming to visit me. after the department of works and pensions received further complaints that I sell my photographs. I don't. 
taxpayers money has to be wasted. the compliance officer is traveling from nottingham.

there was a time when  jim harrison  former oakham town councillor published on his blog the suggestion that I don't even look for a job he published my job my centre details asking people to write to that job centre and complain. in my mind that is harassment today's visit is harassment and it's not the first and probably won't be the last visit due to  connected to our local governance.

I was just looking at his post asking for people to write to Geoff Pook at Rutland County Council to get me removed from Oakham Town Council. just before the post saying I am a risk to children.

There are many nasty vindictive sad people  connected to our local councils

I received a google alert this morning notify me that I am mentioned in todays stamford mercury.

if they're reporter had been bothered to stay all day like I had to because of the cps shambles. they might have had a more accurate report to publish.

the case will not be heard in full on the date they have published today.

if the cps are minded to continue to trial I do hope the local press will send a reporter who is willing to stay and report on the full facts of the case.

it would be nice to think they will reveal the identity of the town councillor who has been arrested 4 publishing sexual filth and other rubbish about me since 2009 as this will come out in court.

His admission is contained in a witness statement which is an exhibit he is also to be called as a witness it will be interesting to hear the town councillors explanation for his disgusting conduct 2009.

police statements also mention his arrest.

I think it is a disgusting situation that police say it is harassment 4 a victim to ask a councillor who has been arrested for crimes against them and others whilst serving in public office.

this is democracy and freedom in rutland!