Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Case Trial Set For September

After a three hour hearing a trial date has been set.
Leaving the court just about 18.40


Paul Beech Right

The case where I was charged with harassing and stalking former Mayor Paul Beech has been dropped.

The case where I was charged with harassing and stalking Cllr Joyce Lucas has been dropped

Three other complaints will be heard.

The CPS repeated a very frustrating circus.

The trial will be heard by a district judge at Leicester Magistrates Court.

It could last 5 days.

My solicitor will call 13 witness's

Human Rights laws will be checked.

I have been banned from attending the opening of postal votes and the count at Rutland County Council District  Council.

I can not attend public events at the museum.

I can not attend events that are held at Oakham Castle and that includes the Oakham Festival.

Arron From The Rutland Times attended and stayed, so I assume a
Report will appear and he can publish names I cant.

Lots of police attended.

One friend and Two members of the public were also present. One enemy, who I wont name as they were heard to say I shall be on his blog tonight.