Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Inspector Kam Mistry, leaving Rutland LPU, Leicestershire Police, Oakham



Oakham police announced on twitter today, Inspector  Mistry the LPU commander for rutland is leaving at the end of the week.


(middle) Inspector Mistry

I say good riddance to bad management, although I'm not sure who was worse him or Monks?

Although reading PC Joe Lloyd's tweet, does not give me any confidence that anything will change. PC Lloyd states he has worked with the replacement in the past.

I am not or never have suggested PC Lloyd is a bad cop.

Sadly the force and how its run forces good cops to turn a blind eye to shitty management practices.
I look forward to the new Inspector whoever she or he is? Making me false promises.

I am sure senior figures at Rutland County Council and the town council will work hard to build a new relationship like they have enjoyed with their buddy "Kam" I may be old fashioned but I was shocked the first time I heard Cllr Dewis and the Town Clerk address him by his first name.


Cllr Dewis and Inspector J Monks

I  personally would like to see the role taken on by a tough woman. Who wont take any nonsense from those hard nose bitches who bully through our local councils.