Sunday, October 20, 2013

Civil Action Against, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire Police

Civil Action Against, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire Police.

As the dust settles after my court case, I am very pleased to say I have been contacted by a High profile, Barrister and Global Advocate, who has kindly offered to assist and represent me for FREE with civil cases against
Oakham Town Council, Rutland County Council and Leicestershire Police.

We continue to press Leicestershire Police to bring criminal prosecutions against Cllr Charles Haworth
and his "partners in crime" former Oakham Mayors Harrison and Beech. despite cowardly threats asking
me not to proceed with charges against them.

I am also very pleased to learn if a person withholds a phone number that is still traceable by the police.
The Police are visiting later to start that investigation.