Friday, October 18, 2013

one of the most odious individuals I have ever had the misfortune to encounter! You can meet him in the morning, Oakham Ward Walk

I have been communicating with a person who has had the misfortune to meet Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth.

I asked them about speaking to the national press about his refusal to resign and my feelings about the former Mayors "his partners in crime" and the way Leicestershire Police have treated me over the years.

I quite like their recent response to that:

Good idea!. Tell them I think Haworth is a "#### of the highest order", actually don't, we can keep that private.

I do however feel he is one of the most odious individuals I have ever had the misfortune to encounter!

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange




If you would like to meet both the above they are holding a ward walk in the morning

Oakham Town Councillors for the North West Ward will be holding a Ward Walk on Saturday 19th October 2013. 
The walk will start at Royces Recreational Ground on Princess Avenue at 10.00am.

For further details please contact Cllr Mrs Joyce Lucas on 01572 755718