Saturday, October 19, 2013

Voice Mail Threats, received from the Rutland Mob, Listen to Audio recording.

Voice Mail Threats, received from the Rutland Mob, Listen to Audio recording.

 Please Click and Listen to the Voice of the Rutland Mob

Since asking Leicestershire Police to bring charges against Oakham Town Councillor Charles Haworth
and his "partners in crime",

I have received phone calls threatening me, asking me to withdraw charges from the good Rutland People.

Since when are good Rutland people Homophobic Bullies attacking me since 2008?

I wont be intimidated! I wont give up!

I  say that especially for the many people who have suffered similar conduct,
perpetrated by our local councils, which our local police support.

Conduct they describe as childish, it is not childish it harms peoples lives!

I have reported these incidents to Leicestershire Police they say they are to busy to deal with it today
and will call me when it is convenient for them.

In the past I reported very serious threats from the following number 01162 540193
Threats that threatened my safety if I keep blogging about council issues.
Leicestershire Police said it is a payphone at a Leicester Hospital.
It is not, it is a fax line