Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Cllr Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Council, "Hideous photos for your amusement"




Cllr Charles Haworth enjoyed sharing my photographs with councillors
staff and friends, he describes them as hideous and for their amusement.
the Councillors activities are very disturbing if not hideous!

Not long after he shared my photographs, Cllr Joyce Lucas called me
to a meeting which Cllr Alf Dewis sat in and she accused me of bringing
the council into disrepute, because I celebrated my birthday in a Leicester
Gay Bar with "trans gender people" and published those photographs.
Silly woman did not know what a drag queen was.

This was around the time Cllr Haworth started using proxy server to attempt
to hide his illegal on-line activities.



From: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
To: 
Subject: It's birthday night out
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:57:51 +0100



Hideous photos for your amusement

c