Monday, December 02, 2013

Cllr Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Council "I have stayed up half the night writing your complaint to the Standards Board"

Cllr Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Council "I have stayed up half the night writing your complaint to the Standards Board"

The funniest thing about this is the demented homophobic councillor wasted all his time, because the Town
Clerk Richard White deliberately delayed the signing of my election papers.

The delay caused a bit of a problem for Haworth and his mob because you cant complain about
a councillor if they were not a councillor.

The complaints were stupid and were a desperate attempt by Haworth and his fellow Councillors
all members of the Homophobic and racist forum run by Rutland County Council to stop me
joining what was then and still in many ways is the private club that is Oakham Town Council.

But that did not stop Oakham Town Council the daft and over paid Clerk sent all the complaints
to Rutland County Council, The standards committee passed them onto Standards for England
who promptly sent them all back.


From: charleshaworth@hotmail.co.uk
To: #################; jim@jimharrisonphotographer.com
Subject: Complaint to Standards Board
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 04:04:52 +0100



######,
I have stayed up half the night writing your complaint to the Standards Board.  Whew! Though I say so myself, it is a real stinker.  It needs a little tarting up in the morning, and then I will send it to you both.  

Talk soon

C