Monday, December 02, 2013

Cllr Charles Haworth, Oakham Town Council Planet Neptune Password

In court Cllr Haworth lied to the district judge many times, he stated he had no knowledge
of the blog site planet neptune which he and fellow councillors posted vile attacks against me 
before I became a councillor.  

They started using various blogs after Rutland County Council closed their homophobic and racist forum. When I became a councillor and revealed their identities as Councillors and former Mayors and council
staff they used planet neptune to black mail me and threaten me until I removed some of the users
ID's form my blog.

Cllr Haworth told the judge he had no knowledge of this activity the emails below show he was sent a password change.


Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:07:45 -0800
From: lardbuoy@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: failure notice
To:###############

It was my reply that bounced back.  I also sent you Pender's book (maybe that crap was the problem!)

Great email rant from MB tonight, would love to see Joyce's face!


From: ##################
To: LB
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 9:05:42 PM
Subject: RE: failure notice


Did I?? Oh feck, I wonder what happened there.

It looks like the email I sent letting you know I changed the Planet Neptune password to something a little more secure.

Psjvnrifjdhakcneithgfj1960



Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:01:53 -0800
From: lardbuoy@yahoo.com
Subject: Fw: failure notice
To: #####################

You sent me this a minute ago!