Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Rasputin, Rutland County Council, Rutland Chat Forum Moderator, All I was guilty of is not removing them when I should.



I have sent on to you a few more emails; in one Haworth admits to installing and using a blog counter on Neptune ..........

There are a couple more screenshot/forwarded ones that have been sent purely to poke fun at you.
..............

I also found the email that Rasputin sent to me  when we were both walking away from it all and have copied and pasted a paragraph in bold below.

I was not responsible for any "hate campaign" and I was not responsible for Neptune. 
All this started when Jim (Harrison) and LB (Charles Haworth) began posting sarcastic and insulting posts about Brookes. All I was guilty of is not removing them when I should. It all spiralled out of control - there never was any hate campaign either begun or wanted by me.