Saturday, February 08, 2014

Cancer Research Charity Shop Oakham Market Place makeover Photographs

Cancer  Research Charity Shop Oakham Market Place makeover
Photographs



The market place charity shop has completed its refit, I wonder
how much all this has cost. The designer I assume received a
handsome pay cheque for those fabulous lamp shades?
I think they would be more fitting in a small overpriced boutique in Mill Street.
They also proudly advertise their newly designed price tickets, I expect
they have built in security tags!



As those shops in Mill Street slowly close, I think cancer research
are attempting to tempt those lost female customers who may still hold
an American Express Platinum card, because their windows
are filled with many new products from £18.99 for a pair of Wellington
boots up to £50 or £60+ for new woman's wear! expensive gift cards
and more can be found inside. Charity shops are not the same as
they used to be. I can only just imagine the pressure Cancer Research
is putting on its managers to produce sales to recoup these cost.
Stress is a big cause of cancer.



It would be nice if Oakham had charity shops were people on
low incomes could afford to shop at. I recently took a look
a item of clothing it turned out a lot cheaper for me to purchase
new at Melton Market