Saturday, February 08, 2014

Woodlands Organic Farm, Kirton, Boston, Lincolnshire Valentine's Farm Walk

Woodlands Organic Farm, Kirton, Boston, Lincolnshire
Valentines Farm Walk



For Christmas a friend gifted a years supply of vegetables via a large
national home delivery company, The Christmas pudding was rotten,
and there quality issues with other products. This quality issue appeared
in the second box, so rather embarrassingly I had to approach my good
friend and tell them money was being wasted.

I already knew Woodlands Organic Farm they have a regular stall
here at the Goal Street Farmers market and pop up at various shows
in our county.

The farm supports its community and the arts so it pleased me that
my friend agreed to transfer to Woodlands and a switch of box
means I get the same amount of vegetables plus the addition of fruit.
All for less cost.



I received my first box all fresh, it includes a bag of the above
which looks like broccoli?



Saint Valentine's Day Farm Walk



Woodlands Organic Farm

Saturday 15th February 11.00am - 3.00pm

"Through the kissing gates, meadows and
rainbows. Create an origami crane and make
a wish!"

£5 per head to include delicious home-made soup
tea coffee and cake

Please call or telephone for further info

rachel@woodlandsfarm.co.uk

Tel: 01205 724778 or 07939 475499

www.woodlandsfarm.co.uk