Friday, February 21, 2014

Gene Plews, Rutland County Councillor, Takes Strike Action

Former Tory Mr (Angry) Gene Plews is refusing to attend Scrutiny Committees.

The Councillor can be heard on Rutland County Councils own web site desbribing the Tory
Leadership as a military junta is very annoyed according to the Rutland Times this week.
since the "military junta" kicked him out the cabinet he has constantly protested in anger of no representation
on the cabinet for Uppingham and Oakham residents. After his crazy outburst at a full council meeting
a Uppingham Councillor was appointed. Until he was kicked of we Oakham representation and it made
no difference to Oakham.

Now the angry councillor is striking by refusing to attend scrutiny meetings.

One good thing is this means the tax payer won't be paying him.

I don't see the point of this strike, surely scrutiny is an important role, especially if you don't trust your
former Tory chums.

This ex Tory thug once lied to the police in a statement stating I had destroyed  Oakham! I guess
I will be blamed for his political suicide.

He was not present at my recent protest held at Rutland County Council, so I am sure he would not have seen my letter that included a call for his resignation for his part in hate crimes committed against me.