Monday, March 03, 2014

Leicestershire Police Obstruct Oakham High Street for what appeared to be a casual chat, car parked on zig zags at crossing

Leicestershire Police Obstruct Oakham High Street for what appeared to be a casual hands
pocket chat, with a lady who was parked on zig zags at crossing for some time,
the officer casually chatted to her.

I think they were chatting about shoes in the nearby shoe shop, which he appears to
be looking at. No ticket was issued, I wonder if the green Leicestershire County Council
badge displayed on the windscreen is a pass for park as you please?

As for the officer no hat apparently at Oakham police station means doughnuts for all a tea break.

Most officers see me coming and normally rush to put on their hat. I walked past this one twice
I guess he did not know me. :-)

I shall tweet the evidence to @oakhampolice