Monday, April 14, 2014

Rutland County Council, ad·journed due to silent protest

Rutland County Council, ad·journed due to silent protest

This evening I held another silent protest with banner letting people know my concerns about Tory Mrs Briggs Chief Executive's Bullying and Lies in Court.

The council was required at one point to go into exempt and I staged my lawful sit in, The Chairman adjourned the meeting to find another room for councillors to discuss the exempt matter.

They returned to chamber to continue the meeting after aout 10 minutes.

The councils legal officer told me this evening my complaint is political and Mrs Briggs as the Chief Executive of  Rutland County Council has a right to be political. Even suggesting she could write a column in the local paper if she wanted to. I guess that would certainly be more educated and interesting than the preaching produced by Cllr Joyce Lucas. The Rutland Times would I am sure welcome her contribution.

Before this new legal man takes political sides maybe he should read a transcript of my trial and have chat with his clone Geoff Pook who ran away fom the council taking many secrets with him. He often said I was correct but it was they way I say it. I don't think he meant it was a funny Tommy Cooper Style.

He added he has had many years of legal experience in local govt. That does not ean he is any good, if he was why would he end his career in one of Private Eyes Rotten Boroughs. Silly me is he not one of those highly costly interims earning nearly £1000 a day because no one wants to work for the council?

I sensed he was challenging or intending to challenge my right to free "political" protest. I am sure he was even hinting the council chamber might be private property and not public.

He says I should now raise my concerns with the local government ombudsman, sadly  I feel the stage is
pointless and hope this weeks notification from Leicestershire Policee Professional Standards that they are now passing on matters to their Anti Corruption Unit will obtain a better result in the end.

He pointed out to me that the CEO's employers the Councillors present were not interested in my complaint about her conduct and that of her supportr. I think that sums up the whole problem that is Rutland County Council.

The only person who seemed bothered was my old mate the rejected Tory who demmanded the police were called.  He never did return to the chamber after the exempt item poor man looking so unwell

Many other Councillor just smiled and few said well done rather quietly.