Monday, August 25, 2014

Youth Brass 2000, Performing, Oakham Bandstand, Video, Oakham, Rutland



Youth Brass 2000 performed in Cutts Close Oakham, Photographs

Youth Brass 2000 performed in Cutts Close Oakham



The weather turned out good for this afternoons event.

I took my banner down calling for the resignation of Homophobic Councillors Howarth and Lucas BEM

Cllr Lucas said I was a stupid man, I am far from stupid Mrs Lucas.

A older member of they public asked me what Homophobic meant, she did not understand what it meant.

Whilst I was talking to another gentleman Cllr Lucas interrupted to point to her name, saying I am Cllr Lucas BEM if you are interested, he was not.

I think the best point was when a police officer approached the council gazebo selling cakes and said hello ladies and Joyce, she immediately took offence.






Kitschen Coffee Van has now started trading at the Sunday concerts
paying next to nothing in fees.

What is so annoying about this is the council spent over £4000 connecting
electricity to the shelter, they also purchased a super new tea urn and
started selling cups of tea and coffee with profits going to a local
charity. Of course now they have permitted a commercial trader they
feel they can continue to provide their new service.

Although I have seen no adverts or have I heard the matter raised at
council, the council is now employing a man to put out and put away
the plastic chair, because Councillor's can no longer be bothered
to give a helping hand.