Friday, September 05, 2014

Cllr Alan Walters, Rutland County Council, metaphorical speaking councillor

Cllr Alan Walters, Rutland County Council, metaphorical speaking councillor



Now I know why we don't understand our Councillors.

Walking to the Police Station I saw Cllr Walters.

I was chatting to some one else when I finished I caught up with him and chatted about why
I was going to the police station, He said he was going because he felt his wife had been incorrectly issued a ticket and he needed to get it sorted. When we arrived the police station door he told me the name of the officer he was seeing. I said he is a good officer if something is wrong he will sort it correctly.

My issue was entirely different and I am afraid I can not see how I could have confused the
Councillors talking about a ticket in a metaphorical way. Certainly listening to his voice mail message I am now confused!

THE VOICE MAIL RELATES TO THE POST BELOW


Friday, September 05, 2014


Cllr Roger Begy OBE, Cllr Alan Walters, Resident, pandemonium, Police Corruption, Oakham, Police Station Visit

Cllr Roger Begy OBE, Cllr Alan Walters, Resident,  pandemonium, Police Corruption, Oakham, Police Station Visit



This morning I thought I was going to experience a quiet visit to Oakham Police Station.

As I was walking to Oakham Police Station, I met Cllr Alan Walters who was also heading
towards the police station. He said he had a issue with a ticket relating to his car and he was going to get it sorted.

We both enter the Police Station.

A woman was pleased to see me! I have had my car broken into, I am now told some of the documents stolen have been found in a holdall belonging to a police officers brother.

Then Rutland County Councillor Tory Leader Roger entered the Police Station.

He had come along to be with Independent Cllr Alan Walters. A Officer took them through the counter area into the police area. Was Roger responsible for Alan Ticket?  were they both attending for another reason?

The woman is still adding to pandemonium the word Corruption was mentioned not a new word to me.

The officer who I was meeting arrived and we went to a side room. The woman eventually became quiet and on leaving she appeared to be having a conversation with a sergeant, I saw her car outside with the broken window. I am sure this wont be the last we hear of this.