Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Rutland and Melton Labour Party have announced the appointment of Former Libdem, Dr James Moore as Prospective Parliamentary candidate for the General Election.

Rutland and Melton Labour Party have announced the appointment of Dr James Moore as Prospective Parliamentary candidate for the 2015 General Election.

Dr Moore, who lives near Uppingham, taught politics and political history at universities in Britain and the Middle East and now works as a lecturer at the University of Leicester.

Dr. James Moore, who was the Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate in Bosworth in 2005

He supported Labour's Sarah Russell at the last and first Police and Crime Commissioners Election.

"Dear Sarah,

I just wanted to send you a message of support from Bosworth constituency.  I know how long and hard the slog of election campaigns can be,

especially at this time of year.  I very much hope you win but even if you don’t you are doing a vital job in stopping the Tories from taking the county for granted.

If it would be useful, in any way, for you to use my name in your list of supporters I would be happy to be included.  Before I left the Liberal Democrats over the coalition debacle I was a borough councillor in Hinckley and Bosworth and a parliamentary candidate for Bosworth in

2005.

 With best wishes,

 James"