Saturday, October 04, 2014

Conservative Rutland County Councillors, Drunken Antics throughout Rutland

Conservative Rutland County Councillors, Drunken Antics throughout Rutland

Information has been given to me relating to a conservative cabinet member
at Rutland County Council, A recording is available as evidence that
a drunken councillor has been obscenely abusive to publicans in one of
our local pubs.

It has been suggested I might like to publish a the recording, I shall
have to think about that one, because I know who the Councillors father
is and I get enough crap as it is from these people.

Although I understand this councillor has just experienced a difficult
time in their life.

It is unacceptable to use your fathers position to threaten hard working
people with the loss of their livelihood.

I have written to the Councillor requesting a comment if they wish to
give one.

Another Conservative Councillor and former parish councillor has been
seen in a village pub paralytic and running around the village in his
jimjams, Paisley?