Saturday, October 04, 2014

Rutland County Council, Returning Officer Helen Briggs, Refuses me Permission to attend a report at election count

Rutland County Council, Returning Officer Helen Briggs,
Refuses me Permission to attend the election count and
report the result.

Mrs Dishonest Tory Briggs, correctly states it's her discretion.

She says my recent protests at the council could in her mind
lead to a breach of secrecy.

I would say, there is more risk of that sort of breach from
her rather than me.

She was the one who found it acceptable to be dishonest
under oath at Leicester magistrates court, October 2013

At that hearing it also became evident as Inspector Mistry
gave evidence, she may have also been slightly forgetful
or dishonest at the coroners hearing into the death of her
former employee Aman Mehra.