Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tory CEO and Returning Officer Helen Briggs and Tory MP Alan Duncan Inspect Rutland and Melton Conservatives Campaign Van Election 2015

Tory CEO and Returning Officer Helen Briggs and Tory MP Alan Duncan
Inspect Rutland and Melton Conservatives Campaign Van Election 2015

















Rutland County Council Chief Executive Helen Briggs and
the Conservative Returning Officer with MP Alan Duncan
this morning inspected the Rutland & Melton Conservative
campaign van.

I think I heard Mrs Briggs speaking about the van saying it looks almost
as tough as old me,  "We are lean and mean" and this van will help
us enforce Conservative rule throughout Rutland and we are  grateful to
Cllr Plews for suggesting we could approach are partners at
Leicestershire Police who were only too pleased to loan one
of their old vans, I am so pleased we have a Tory Police Commander.

I think Sir Alan Duncan said it brought back fond memories of the iron lady.
The minors strike and the poll tax riots.




I must add this post is satire based on my opinion of Rutland Conservatives
and our Rutland CEO Helen Briggs.









  1. Independent means - The Guardian

    www.theguardian.com › News › Society

    18 Sep 2007 - Sharing services is essential to the survival of Rutland. ... "We are lean and mean," enthuses chief executive Helen Briggs, who lives in Oakham  ...