Friday, May 22, 2015

Gene Plews Tired and Stale Partenership of Roger Begy and Terry King Rutland County Council

Gene Plews Tired and Stale Partenership of Roger Begy and Terry King Rutland County Council

Gene Plews former Tory Councillor writes some truthes in his letter to the Rutland Times

He steals my description of the Tory Leadership of Rutland County Council. "steals" that
should give his solicitor a few more pounds as in the past when I said he stole me idea
he visited his solicitor claiming I was falsely ucussing him of theft.

He raises the failure of Oakham Enterprise Park. He is correct when he says it has not
created many jobs, it is a fact the Enterprise Park Tweeted last year it had created one new
job.

Mr Plews strangley he  raises concerns for which he has attacked me in he past for raising
all very confusing.

He also raises the Airport again.