Sunday, August 09, 2015

Tesco unexpected item in bagging area Remove this item before continuing video

Tesco unexpected item in bagging area Remove this item before continuing





This week I read Tesco is to make it's self service checkouts more
friendly by removing some phrases including 'unexpected item in bagging area
Remove this before continuing'

I wonder what it will be replaced with.

Today I was shopping and found the change has not yet been introduced
at our Oakham store.

I scanned my club card and immediately I was greated by
'unexpected item in bagging area Remove this item before continuing'
of course you can not continue until a member of staff swipes a card.
which happened very promptly today and then I heard the words
'Club Card Accepted'

I look forward to seeing how Tesco are resolving this issue because
most of the time the staff in our Oakham store are pleasant sorting
this. only the other week one horrible staff member and fortunately there are
not many said repeatedly I must have done something wrong as
she checked the bagging area for the large invisible item she appeared
to have thought I was attempting to swipe from Tesco.