Monday, October 26, 2015

Email from Former Travis Perkins Employer who suffered Oakham Deputy Mayor Cllr Lowes Management Style

Email from Former Travis Perkins Employer who suffered Oakham Deputy Mayor Cllr Lowes Management Style


To: Martin Brookes


###############################################################

Thank you very much for believing in me. 
I am a hard working law abiding citizen and didn't deserve being treated like a child. 
##############################


Sent from my iPhone



Couple of the emails sent to me by a former Travis Perkins Employee which led to the
investigation which has resulted in our deputy mayor Cllr Lowe losing his job.
Publishing these has cost the taxpayer of Rutland a considerable amount of money
because Cllr Lowe put in conducts complaints suggesting it wa wrong for me to 
publish the emails.


Hi Martin,


I've just read you blog for the fourth time in two months and find the content about your local councillors very disturbing.

Let me tell you why I left my position at work after witnessing bullying and harassment at work.

Firstly your ex lord mayor and ex police constable. Bragged about obtaining and buying brand new returns for British gas Engineers whilst he was a security officer at British gas and that his shed 
at home was full of said items. Is this not receiving stolen goods?

I bet he wouldn't advertise that fact on Facebook.

Against company regulations paid for a customer's goods at stamford branch with his own credit card.

On a company visit by head of security ( Mrs Patel ) Here comes the paky loving bitch. Nice!!!

On buying my first new car, to be called, A rich cunt. Nice!!! I think Oakham maybe full of these? 

Watching a college Having a large box of waste paper tipped over his head, followed by the front of a printer being kicked off.

Threatened an IT consultant for sitting in his chair. Over hearing outbursts about yourself being gay etc etc.

The final straw and why I left my job, To be told to get the fuck out there and do the job you're paid for. I handed my notice in after complaining to HR.

This is your ex mayor… untouchable???

Horrible Man

I cannot sit by and watch whilst these type of people are involved in running office.


Hi Martin,

watch your back, Adam lowe is a nasty piece of work and I’ve heard him in conversion on the phone with other Oakham councillors whilst at work,

plotting how to bring you down.

I’m sure you would be disgusted to hear that your downfall was discussed in the public domain for all to hear.

He’s very clever and works by the book, so difficult to take on as he makes sure off his backing before he attempt to destroy you.

Your obviously hitting a raw nerve. He’s corrupt and slimy.

keep up the good work.

###### Travis Perkins



Monday, October 26, 2015


Oakham Deputy Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe loses job at Travis Perkins after Allegations of Racism, Bullying, Homophobic and Dishonest Conduct

Oakham Deputy Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe loses job at Travis Perkins after Allegations of Racism, Bullying, Homophobic and Dishonest Conduct.

All the allegations were made by a former Travis Perkins employee.

It is not clear which if any of the allegations have been upheld

Monday, October 26, 2015


Letter to Oakham Mayor Regarding Homophobic Racist Deputy Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe

Letter to Oakham Mayor Regarding Homophobic Racist Deputy Mayor Cllr Adam Lowe

Dear Cllr Alf Dewis, Mayor of Oakham Town Council

Cllr Lowe has lost his job at Travis Perkins after a former work colleague sent me emails
containing allegations and saying Cllr Lowe was racist, bullying, homophobic, and dishonest.

When I published the sender's allegations and passed them onto Travis Perkins head of
security. Cllr Lowe abused the conduct system by stating, I was in breach of the code of
conduct when I published the content of the emails.

In the past I have made complaints about Cllr Lowes homophobic conduct towards me and this
has been ignored by Rutland County Council.

So far this year I have highlighted Cllr Lowes conduct in and around meetings, Joking about
single mothers, Muslims and Gays, it is unacceptable for a deputy Mayor to behave like this.

We won't know which of the allegations were upheld and led to the lose of Cllr Lowes
Job because of his right to employment privacy. The same privacy he relies on
when people ask the question about why he left Leicestershire Police.

I hope Cllr Lowe will be considering his position as your deputy.

An anonymous text message suggests another Councillor took part in the pre-meeting
racism and homophobia 'fun' I can assure all it was only Cllr Lowe and Haley who
took part.

From

Martin Brookes

After a discussion with Cllr Howard and Haley this evening I would like to
correct the above post, In the post I state Cllr Haley took a part in  Cllr Lowes inappropriate jokes this is a mistake, in an attempt to make it very clear that Cllr Howard
was not involved I failed to point out Cllr Haley was not cracking jokes and just happened
to seated in an unfortunate position whilst Cllr Lowe was cracking his inappropriate
jokes. I do believe in a previous post I had made this much more clearer. I am sorry
if I have caused Cllr Haley any distress.