Tuesday, October 27, 2015

If I told you, I’d have to shoot you! email from Oakham Town Council

This morning I received an email from Oakham Town Council's Office




Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:01 AM
From:  <@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>
To: "'Martin Brookes'"
Subject: Please identify yourself !!!!

Hi

Apparently a gentleman from OTC called out Geoff Gregg over the weekend to reinstate the fencing around the giant swing at Royce’s.   
I need to raise a Work Order and Geoff wasn’t sure who it was, and he didn’t think it was Adam?
######
Oakham Town Council, Victoria Hall, 39 High Street, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6JD
01572 723627 | agreaves@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk
www.oakhamtowncouncil.co.uk



















It would appear the flimsy orange plastic fencing had been 
pulled down and instead of the councillor picking it up
and rehanging it on the metal hooks they called out our
cost contracter. 

No councillor has the authority to do this so it is not surprising
when I asked the office who was it when they told me the
mystery had been solved, I received the following response!



Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:58 AM
From: " <#######@oakhamtowncouncil.gov.uk>
To: "'Martin Brookes'"
Subject: RE: Mystery solved !

If I told you, I’d have to shoot you!