Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Former Oakham Mayor Paul Beech Joins ex Councillor John Kennedy's Facebook Group all about me

Former Oakham Mayor Paul Beech Joins ex Councillor John Kennedy's Facebook Group
all about me

I am flattered that my position as Oakham as a Oakham Town Councillor
on a council where I have no powers, where I am excluded from all working groups
and even forbidden to assisting with tea making by Cllr Joyce Lucas BEM is attracting such attention from the old membership of that Council

Recently Mr Pauline Beech posted on facebook after the resignation of our Mayor Alf Dewis
for unlawful conduct, that I could be responsible for the whole of Rutland losing its
status as one of the best counties to live in. Had I missed something have I joined
the old folk of the Rutland Tory Party on Rutland County Council, I tend to leave that
job to them.

The former Mayors first first post in John Kennedy's group mentions my dictatorship.
Really? I was not aware I had such powers.

I wonder what is really scaring this old Councillors is their a clue in Johnny's recent
post? Maybe.


Yes, MB is the child in the Council. I do believe he doesn't like it when "a concerned resident" points out the error of his ways. There is time for you to change though and act like an adult. Your "investigative councilloring" could be very useful if you just channeled it in the right way. smile emoticon (See Martins blog to see what I mean)




ff. His first reaction will be to say that we are all fascinate by him which not true as we are all just plain sick of his attacks on our character and our lifestyle because it doesn't fit with his misguided view of how we should conduct ourselves. Perhaps if we lived in a dictatorship he would be happy. His dictatorship of course. That'll do for a start - I don't think any of that is offensive is it?






At the weekend Johnny joined many friends and family to his group 
all including his family left in disgust.  It does not surprise me to
see people like Mr Beech knocking at his door.