Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Oakham Neighbourhood Plan Photographs Former Mayor Paul Beech Question

Oakham Neighbourhood Plan Photographs Former Mayor Paul Beech Question

As many photograph as they ask me to take as their official photographer.
I receive lists of the steering group requirements and happily take photographs
for them and I do not charge the community for my time or the use of my
camera. The steering group have provided memory sticks and card.
I may not have money to give charity as suggest in a conduct coomplaint
made by Mr Beech last year, what I can give is time and this sort of
time would have cost the neighbourhood plan a lot of money.

I am pleased the steering group have made up members of the community
have accepted my request to be involved in the preparation of our plan

At first under Alf Dewis instruction I was excluded from the initial setting
up process. Now he has gone and lost his place on the steering group
committee as the councils representative I am sure the steering group will
do as they are required by law and permit anyone's input including are
excellent former mayor Mr Beech and of course the ex Mayor Mr Dewis
as a member of the public. Odd he even wanted to be involved when
you consider his past comments and delaying tact ticks.
He once said "Uppingham will regret implementing their plan" how
silly was that comment we all know how successful that has been.


Paul Beech #################### How many pictures of Oakham do the committee for the 'Neighbourhood Plan' actually need? 1,000, 4,000.