Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cllr Michael Haley's Response to My Concerns Regarding Oakham Town Councils Accounts

Cllr Michael Haley's Response to My Concerns Regarding Oakham Town Councils Accounts

I am astonished that Michael Haley a member of our finance working group has this
opinion.

Cllr Haley in a telephone call last night said if I continue to raise my concerns
regarding the Clerks conduct in the way I am then I will once again be  alienated
and excluded  by all members.

Nothing changes there as since I have been on the council I have been excluded
from almost all activities even making tea!

I am not sure how I am meant to raise my concerns with members as we do not
have any procedures in place at the moment.

And as no councillor has any more power than anyone else and we are meant to
be a team I felt sharing with all was the most appropriate way forward.

exclusion is bullying.



Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 7:30 PM
From: "Michael Haley"
To: "Martin Brookes"
Subject: Re: Accounts
We most certainly did not ask Martin for anything. I have no interest in Martin’s warped opinions and I’m sure that Michael and Richard do not either.

If Martin is looking for a witch hunt he will be as disappointed as Alf was and perhaps he will go the same way.