Friday, April 15, 2016

Ex Oakham Town Cllr John Kennedy says I'm sorry that this has happened.

Ex Oakham Town Councillor Mr Kennedy has apologised to those who are concerned about
his online activities, shame he has not apologised to me, the main subject of his facebook
page.

Mr Kennedy said I attacked him when he stood for Council all I did was screen shot
his racist and sexist opinion from his PUBLIC social media sites.

People like Mr Kennedy forget these site are public only the other day his friend
ex Mayor post a comment "some one passing Brookes our personal comments
if you don't want your comments and opinions shared then don't post them in the
PUBLIC DOMAIN

Mr Kennedy also claims I reported him to the police as to date I have made
no formal complaint to the police. Mr Kennedy is aware I have mentioned my
concern about his conduct the same conduct that is causing many people concern
which he now acknowledges and says sorry to them.

Mr Kennedy is aware of my recent concerns or comments made to a police
officer and a organisation because a person shared my email with him
without my consent.


John Kennedy

1 hr · West Drayton, United Kingdom

A number of people are concerned about the ongoing debates on this page, I'm sorry that this has happened.

Until October 2015, the only posting Brookes had made about me was when I saved the chicken on High Street on 26th December 2014.

This all changed when I put myself up for Town Council in October 2015. 

Personal attacks started against me for no reason. I felt and still do that if he posts nasty comments about me I am duty bound to reply.

Things did stop for a while after Christmas, but not before he had reported me to Leicestershire Police for allegedly trying to corrupt the Police.
He started again in March, again reporting me to Leicestershire Police.
I will respond to any further derogatory remarks he makes against me and will continue to highlight issues he posts on his blog.


Mr Kennedy clearly has issue with anything to do with my online activities

Brookes has as he refers to me as has been posting council agendas online
for a number of years in an attempt to get to share with the public information
they may wish to see or they might actually like to attend a meeting
after reading the agenda. The traffic to Oakham Town Councils website is not
high and people often say they cant find anything.

My sharing has been an issue for the old guard for a long time.

They even complained when I published a copy of the first neighbourhood plan
public leaflet.

I will never understand what is wrong with them?  fortunately the old guard
is fast becoming a minority on the council and the new members are
actually copying in some ways what I have been doing for some time.
The Town Council at the last meeting approved additional posting supporting
local event on their Facebook page.

As for ex Mayor Paul Beech's response to John's post. NO COMMENT


If people want to know about council meetings, the details are on their web page. Why does Brookes have to post them too?

Martin Brookes Oakham Rutland
Oakham Town Council Staffing Committee Meeting Agenda 20th April 2016http://martinbrookes.blogspot.co.uk/…/oakham-town-council-s…
LikeShow More Reactions
Comments
Paul Beech That' shows they draw people in. It's a psychological aspect of the individuals condition. And of course control. They become duped into a situation they, (the people who are duped by the controlling person), won't see as a problem and very quickly lose control of situations generally generated by the person who has apparently mentored them. They can't see further than that. The person will always be a good person to them. Stockholm Syndrome.